In the comfort of our expansive alpine lodge, guests participate in an immersive 12-step retreat. Here, you’ll rediscover life free from drugs and alcohol. We offer a supportive environment for men and women who are ready to heal and transform their lives.
Learn more about recovery programs, our center, and more by contacting Sereno Ridge today at 833.300.0101.
Signs You Need Help for Addiction
It can be difficult to admit that you need help with a substance abuse issue. Whether you’re struggling with an addiction to alcohol, prescription medication, or illicit drugs, getting help as soon as possible can lead to the best possible outcome.
There are several telltale signs that it’s time to get help:
- You choose to drink or use drugs over other activities that you once enjoyed
- You’ve suffered from medical, legal, or financial problems due to drug or alcohol use
- You tend to hide your behavior from friends and family
- You experience withdrawal symptoms, such as anxiety, nausea, body aches, or insomnia when you try to stop
- Despite negative personal consequences, you continue to drink or use drugs
Sereno Ridge Recovery offers abstinence-based programs. If needed, guests will go through detox before coming to our center. If you need detox services, we can refer you to a trusted provider.
Personal transformations take place through intensive personal work in the 12-step discipline.
We offer a number of different recovery programs at Sereno Ridge. Every individual in recovery has unique needs and goals, so we have created programs to meet these needs. For example, we offer both men’s and women’s recovery programs on our campus, which is co-ed. The goal of these distinct programs is to target specific needs of men and women in recovery.